PoPsy for Educators and Early Years Providers
When you look around, do you see staff and children who:
- Know and use their strengths each day?
- Experience more heartfelt joy, than heart straining stress?
- Are optimistic and resilient in the face of every day challenges?
- Authentically connect with others?
- Have the mindset, confidence & persistence to set and realise goals?
Flourishing Foundations is PoPsy’s offering to Educators.
Based on the latest research from Positive Psychology and Neuroscience the Flourishing Foundations program will help you to identify and cultivate Positive Qualities, States, Processes, Relationships and Habits for yourself and children you teach.
Since we know that, wellbeing is contagious, you will be encouraged and supported to create habits that hold the power to transform the way you live and the way you educate .
The Workshops are designed to boost the ability of educators to;
- Identify, use and cultivate strengths in themselves and children
- Harness the power of positive emotions for learning, connecting, creating and relating
- Understand how the brain functions at various ages and how to use this to their advantage
- Unlock the magic of mindsets for success
- Use and teach, tested strategies to manage stress when it’s not serving them well
- Discover why relating with others, is the most important thing they do each day and how to create micro moments of connection
- Create goals and positive habits to embed what’s been learnt.
These sessions will provide tested, practical approaches you can immediately apply with a dual focus on you and the children you nurture and teach.
“Wellbeing should be taught in schools. It’s an antidote to depression, a means to increase life satisfaction and improves learning.”
Professor Martin Seligman
Workshops and coaching are offered to support schools at any stage on the Positive Education journey.
Delivery options are flexible.
If you are interested in having Professional Development or coaching support for you school please make contact here or call Marie on 0448 597 421.